Strategic Resource Evaluation
Written by HDR Engineering, the Strategic Resource Evaluation is "A comprehensive survey and review of on-going resource management and monitoring efforts" in the District. The document extends the analyses and implementations of the third Water Management Plan, also prepared by HDR, in 2011.
- Strategic Resource Evaluation (body of report)
- Appendix A: Lakes Data Summary
- Appendix B: Streams Data Summary
- Appendix C: Wetlands Data Summary
- Appendix D: Fens Data Summary
- Appendix E: Category 2 Streams Feasibility Study
- Appendix F: Implementation Plan
Third Water Management Plan
After review by citizens and agencies, including the state Board of Water and Soil Resources at year-end 2011, the District's third Water Management Plan (sometimes called a 509 plan) has been approved.
- Foreward and Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Section 1, 1: Land and Water Resources Inventory
- Section 1, 2: Bedrock Geology, etc.
- Section 1, 3: Surface Water Resources, etc.
- Section 1, 4: Chaska's Clayhole Lakes, etc.
- Section 1, 5: Dean Lake, Minnesota River, etc.
- Section 1, 6: Streams and Fens
- Section 1, 7: Groundwater Resources, etc.
- Section 1, 8: Recreational Areas & Maps
- Section 1, 9: Navigation, etc.
- Section 1, 10: Waste
- Section 2: Issues and Problems
- Section 3: Goals, Policies and Management Strategies
- Section 4: Implementation Program
- Section 5: Impact of Implementation
- Section 6: Administration
- References and Appendix