Third Water Management Plan
After review by citizens and agencies, including the state Board of Water and Soil Resources at year-end 2011, the District's third Water Management Plan (sometimes called a 509 plan) has been approved.
- Foreward and Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Section 1, 1: Land and Water Resources Inventory
- Section 1, 2: Bedrock Geology, etc.
- Section 1, 3: Surface Water Resources, etc.
- Section 1, 4: Chaska's Clayhole Lakes, etc.
- Section 1, 5: Dean Lake, Minnesota River, etc.
- Section 1, 6: Streams and Fens
- Section 1, 7: Groundwater Resources, etc.
- Section 1, 8: Recreational Areas & Maps
- Section 1, 9: Navigation, etc.
- Section 1, 10: Waste
- Section 2: Issues and Problems
- Section 3: Goals, Policies and Management Strategies
- Section 4: Implementation Program
- Section 5: Impact of Implementation
- Section 6: Administration
- References and Appendix
Second Water Management Plan
Our second Water Management Plan (1999), drawn up in accordance with state regulations, is published below: